Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Walt Disney: An American Original

Lately I've been trying to be more productive with my life...trying to find more hobbies other than just sitting on the computer and doing homework. I decided I need to start reading for fun again, since the last leisure books I read were The Hunger Games. After a little bit of thinking, I finally figured out what I wanted to read.

A Walt Disney biography of course!

In 8th grade I did this huge year-long report and presentation about Walt Disney and his life, but I had gotten all of the information online and in a small, child-like biography I found in our tiny school library. Even with my limited authentic information...that project is exactly what sparked my love and desire for Disney to it's maximum potential. His life inspired me like no one else's, and I want to continue learning about his amazing life as much as I can.

So after researching the different Disney biographies there are available, I finally decided to choose Walt Disney: An American Original by Bob Thomas. The reviews for this one seemed to be the most consistent with positive responses.

Walt Disney: An American Original by Bob Thomas

I'll keep you updated once I start reading! I ordered the copy off of Amazon today, so I'll be getting it probably in a week or so. I'm super excited!


Want more Disney updates? Subscribe to our blog now! :)

Check us out on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment