Thursday, April 26, 2012

Disney Fairy Tale Wedding: Beauty and the Beast

Week Four Wedding Dress: Belle

Hello lovelies! I would first like to apologize for posting so much later than usual...school has been getting crazy with finals creeping up mighty quickly...

So! I shall take a break and share with you this week's Disney fairy tale wedding created by the lovely and talented, Alfred Angelo. Today I bring you beautiful Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Collection One

Alfred Angelo's "Belle"

Designer Description: "The story continues in stylish sophistication with a ballgown inspired by a single dance. Paying tribute to Belle's warm and gracious spirit, the gown features a draped satin and crystal beaded corset with subtle hints of gold metallic embroidery. A detachable shrug and draped net pick-up skirt create added grandeur."

Alfred Angelo Style 207

My Opinion: When I first saw this dress it reminded me of Belle's yellow ball gown with the draped satin starting from the waist. The embroidery looks absolutely stunning on the corset, and I actually prefer the dress with the optional shrug shown in the first picture on the model. Stunning!

Collection Two

Alfred Angelo's "Belle"
Designer Description: "With layers of tulle and a bejewelled corset, this beautiful ball gown embodies Belle’s warm, yet sophisticated style. This grand ball gown is layered with graceful tiers of tulle and net and features a luxuriously bejewelled, encrusted corset bodice that is filled with more enchantment than a storybook romance.  While beasts can be princes in disguise, there’s no hiding a true princess."

 Style 217
My Opinion: I can see the similarities between this dress and the previous style, both embodying the similar yellow ball gown I mentioned earlier. I personally think this style reminds me of a beautifully crafted wedding cake with the tule and the jewels on the bottom half of the dress. I really love this corset as well. Could you imagine making something like this? Incredible! (On a side note...the second model photo is definitely my favorite and probably one of my favorites in the series. However it doesn't really display the entire dress like the first one.)


Disney Maiden Bridesmaid

Style 501

Disney "Blossom"/Flower Girl

Style 700

Aren't the little "blossoms" just the cutest? I feel like the bridesmaid dress and the matching blossom look perfect together with both wedding dresses. I feel like if you want a Disney princess themed party, Beauty and the Beast would be a major hit!


If you would like to see more beautiful Disney wedding dresses, and other Disney updates, subscribe to our blog!

Check us out on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the dresses! I am in love with the idea of Disney themed weddings. Do you know a place to get more disney items for babies, such as room decor? I can't seem to find it anywhere!
    Thanks,
    Katie
    http://teamkatiebb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm so sorry I haven't seen this comment until now!

      Aren't the dresses amazing? It would be incredible to have a wedding like the ones from this designer.

      About the baby decor, I searched google and found this website:

      http://www.disneybaby.com/nursery/

      I hope that works for you!

      Delete
  2. This was my wedding dress from collection one! I opted out of the shoulder "shrug" as it wasn't fabric, it was the tulle and was actually quiet itchy! But I absolutely fell in love with the dress, I had my eye on it when it came out, tried it and 4 other dresses on and I was done. The corset was absolutely stunning in person.

    ReplyDelete