Sunday, April 15, 2012

Walt Disney Inspires Many

Sometimes when I have a rough day, I look up quotes to help get me through the tough times. A lot of the times, Walt Disney pops up out of pure coincidence. However, if you've ever read any of the quotes or know much about his life, you wouldn't be surprised.

Here are some of my favorite Walt Disney quotes that help me pull through a rough day. Hopefully, they can help you too :)
Source: DisneyPutas

Source: Hipster Disney Pictures

Source: ClassiqueDisney

Source: Thatsawksauce


Source: Hipster Disney Pictures

These are, of course, only a few of many.
Feel free to share your favorites if they're not here!
I hope you have a wonderful week!


Want more Disney updates? Subscribe to our blog now!

Check us out on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment