Monday, July 9, 2012

Disney Prom Dresses: Part 2

Part Two

Welcome to part two of the Disney prom dress series from the amazing designers of Alfred Angelo!



Style: 5004

Description: A satin, one shoulder, floor-length dress with crystal beading, net, rhinestones and an optional modesty piece.

Colors: White, Majestic Orchid (pictured) and Blue Magic

Sizes: 2-16

Price Range: Under $600

My Opinion: I would definitely buy this dress! I love the bodice and the one shoulder. I especially love the purple color. I think the blue version would also look gorgeous. This one kind of reminds me of Megara's dress from Hercules. It kind of has that greek feel to it, but maybe that's just me.





Style: 5005

Description: A strapless and floor length made with net, rhinestones, pearls, sequins, and crystal beading. Also has optional halter straps.

Colors: White, Yellow Fairy (pictured), Majestic Blue, and Enchanted Iris

Sizes: 2-16

Price Range: Under $500

My Opinion: The designers just love the color yellow! I actually quite like this pastel color though, reminds me of a pastry like a cupcake or something else delicious. On the other hand I really like this design. Seems simple, yet gorgeous at the same time.







Style: 5006

Description: Another strapless floor length beauty, made with net, rhinestones, crystal beading, pearls, and metallic accents.

Colors: Sizzle Pink (pictured), Grape Jam, Ocean

Sizes: 2-16 also 14W-22W (plus sizes)

Price Range: Under $500

My Opinion: I love the pink! I also love the edgy feel this one has with the metallic accents. For some reason Jasmine comes to mind when I see this dress...
On a side note, I would definitely want the Grape Jam color, being the purple fanatic that I am ;)





Style: 5007

Description: Halter top made with net, sequins, rhinestone and crystal beading

Colors: Yellow Fairy, Crushed Violet, Punch

Sizes: 2-16 

Price Range: Under $500

My Opinion: I'm not really a fan of this one, and I can't pinpoint why. Maybe I don't think it's as flattering as the other dresses, but that just depends on the girl who wears it I guess. I'm curious to know which princess/character the designer modeled it off of since nothing really comes to mind for me.






This concludes part two of the Disney prom dress series! What do you think? Which one is your favorite? Mine would have to be either the first or the third one.

For more beautiful prom dresses and updates on all things Disney, subscribe to The Disney Den now!

The Disney Den is on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. Characteristics of dress, the designer will be distinct personality and color elements such as integrated into the design, have such a strong differentiation.I think this is the charm of design, I think I can introduce them to my friends.
    formal dresses australia

    ReplyDelete