Thursday, September 6, 2012

Passed the First Stage of DCP Applications!!

Hello everyone!!! I apologize for posting this so late at night, but I'd like to share with you that I've finally applied to the Disney College Program, and my best friend and I both passed the web based interviews!! We scheduled our phone interviews for next week!!!!!



Mine is going to be Monday at 6:15 pm (eeek!) and hers is Tuesday at 2:00 pm.

I've asked on Tumblr if people would like a written or video blog about the first part of the application process, and most of them said video. So, I'm going to be posting video blogs about the application process and hopefully my journey if I get accepted!! My best friend (Sara) and I will most likely be doing the videos together(:

If any of you have any questions about the application process, the program in general, or about the two of us, please feel free to ask in the comments below!!

In the meantime...I'm going to do a happy dance for this crazy amazing first step towards dreams coming true!!!!


For quick updates on my application process and all things Disney, check out The Disney Den on Tumblr, Facebook, and Twitter!!

1 comment: