Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Disney Tune...Wednesday?

I apologize for the lack of Tune Tuesday yesterday! Instead of ignoring the fact that I blatantly spaced about the fact that it was Tuesday (I'm so off this week), I decided to still share with you the song that is ALWAYS in my head!!

I also wanted to share this with you because today after my classes were finished I was hanging out with my friends in the student lounge area, and I heard a familiar voice and song behind me. I looked over and noticed that two guys sitting in a chair a few feet away from me were watching Tangled! At first I was kind of surprised, it's not every day you see people at my college watching Disney movies like this one (though one time this one group started blasting Lion King music..which I was okay with).

Hearing any Tangled song is kind of a curse for me...simply because if I hear it, I'll get "I've Got a Dream" stuck in my head. Since it's always stuck in my head, I decided to share it with you! :)

Enjoy!


For a quick Disney College Program update: After a few weeks of searching and talking to new and amazing people on Facebook, my friend and I have found our roommates for the program! I'll explain more later about how the living/housing/roommate process goes :)

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment