Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Disney Challenge Day 11: Favorite Song

50 Day Disney Challenge
Day Eleven: Your Favorite Song


"A Whole New World" has always been my favorite Disney song. Aladdin is one of my top two favorite Disney movies of all time, and I think this song definitely is a reason why I love the movie so much. I just find the song to be so beautiful and amazing, the voices are flawless and the tune always gets stuck in my head. I learned how to play it on the piano, and sometimes (try to) sing it while I play. I'm not necessarily a great singer but it's still fun to sing at the top of your lungs when you're home alone with your dogs and cat! ;)

What's your favorite Disney song?

(Full 50 Day Challenge List)

Make sure to like and follow The Disney Den on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment