Monday, December 31, 2012

DCP Packing Vlog!

It's only a week before I leave for my Disney College Program, so I need to start packing!

Packing your life into two suitcases and one carry-on can be difficult, but I've heard that you don't actually need everything. Here's a good idea on what we're going to be bringing, and if you're doing the program and flying, what you should pack!


If you're going with someone else (like how I'm going with my friend), you can coordinate who brings what so you don't pack doubles or any unnecessary items. For instance, she's going to bring a hairdryer and not me, because we really won't need two hairdryers in our bathroom. Also, make sure you coordinate with your roommates (if you have them picked already) about what to bring for the apartment in general! My roommates and I have talked about who's bringing a TV, wireless router, iron, etc. You can always have things shipped to you from home, or buy them once you get there!

Good luck packing!

Oh, and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

For the rest of our Disney video blogs, check out our Youtube channel!
Also make sure to like and follow The Disney Den on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    I'm SOOOOO excited for you! Only one week left already! That's so awesome!
    BTW you have to tell me about the New Fantasyland. I'm dying to go see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! AHHH I KNOW!! it's coming up SO QUICKLY!!!
      Don't worry I definitely will! I'm super excited to see it too!!

      Delete