Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Disney Challenge Day 21: Favorite Sequel

50 Day Disney Challenge
Day Twenty-One: Favorite Sequel


Whenever I was sick and had to stay home from school, I would watch Toy Story 2. Jessie was my favorite person in the whole wide world, I wanted to be her so badly. I dressed up as her for Halloween in third grade, and used to dream that she would come to switch lives with me for a day. I wanted to be best friends with Buzz and Woody, I even made them my imaginary friends for a little while.

Overall, I think this is a wonderful sequel, even if it wasn't a sequel it could do well on its own! The story was very different from the first, and all the new characters fit in and added their own style to the original characters. I just love it so much!

(Full 50 Day Challenge List)

Make sure to like and follow The Disney Den on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment