Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Disney Challenge Day 27: Saddest Death

50 Day Disney Challenge
Day Twenty-Seven: Saddest Death


I'm sure all of you saw this coming...Mufasa's death in The Lion King is by far the saddest moment I've ever seen in any Disney film. It was probably one of the first scenes in an animated movie to make me tear up when I was little (the one that first made me cry was Pokemon..but that's another story).

Mufasa's death was just so tragic, and the fact that Simba believed it was his fault (thanks to Scar) makes it even more devastating. Imagine being a young child, watching your father die, and then being convinced that it was all your fault? I would've run away too. That's a lot to handle.

Another really sad death that I distinctly remember being sad about when I was little was when Bambi's mom was killed....gah. Why, Disney? Why do you do this to us?

In other news, I finished my two hardest finals today!!! Only one more final on Thursday and I'm done with community college!!! Only four weeks until the DCP!!

(Full 50 Day Challenge List)

Make sure to like and follow The Disney Den on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter! :)

1 comment:

  1. Funny you mentioned both of my SMiDH so far :) But yes, agree with you here, these are two of the saddest by far :'(

    ReplyDelete