Saturday, December 15, 2012

Disney Challenge Day 30: Favorite Theme Park Attraction/Ride

50 Day Disney Challenge
Day Thirty: Favorite Theme Park Attraction/Ride


Rockin' Roller Coaster is my all time favorite ride, not just including Disney parks. I love the concept and how it speeds from zero to sixty miles per hour in 2.8 seconds. Waiting in line for this ride actually sparked my interest in Aerosmith's music, which I'm sure was the original intent of the ride. Their music is so fun to listen to during those long waiting times, it definitely makes the process more fun! The ride is so fast and so fun, I'm so excited to get to ride it again when the Disney College Program starts! I've already decided with my friend and roommate that Hollywood Studios and this ride are going to be the first stops as soon as we get our free passes into the parks.


(Full 50 Day Challenge List)

Make sure to like and follow The Disney Den on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS RIDE!!!
    I used to be afraid of going on roller coasters; I went on my first one when I was at least 16. I'm so glad I love roller coasters now or I never would of gone on Rockin' Roller Coaster!!! :D

    ReplyDelete