Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Disney Challenge Day 33: Disneyland or Disney World?

50 Day Disney Challenge
Day Thirty-Three: Disneyland or Disney World?


Wow. Could you ask a harder question? Is that even possible? I find the two to be pretty different, especially since Disney World has more parks than Disneyland! However, I do have to say Disneyland over Disney World right now, since I've only been to Disney World once in my life. As I said in the previous post about my favorite park, Disneyland holds so many memories that can never be forgotten or replaced! I am really excited to make new memories in Disney World during the DCP though, which is arriving in only 20 days!!!

(Full 50 Day Challenge List)

Make sure to like and follow The Disney Den on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter! :)

1 comment:

  1. I would say Disney World, basically for the same reason you said Disneyland--I've only been to Disneyland once, and it was when I was younger so I don't remember it that well. Whereas I've been to WDW multiple times (and hopefully will be able to go back again soon)! :)

    ReplyDelete