Saturday, December 22, 2012

Disney Challenge Day 35: Most Memorable Ride

50 Day Disney Challenge
Day Thirty-Five: The Ride With the Most Memories


This was a tough one, but I've got to say Tower of Terror. This ride is one of the very few that can still make me genuinely terrified. But it's not only about the fear, this ride is just so much fun. It's a full on experience with walking through the petrified hotel, watching the video in the library, and waiting in line in the boiler room preparing yourself for the epic ride ahead. Whenever I ride this ride I never know what to do with my hands, so I end up flailing around a bit and stomping my feet! Nevertheless it's definitely one of my favorites!

I remember one time when I was in middle school my family and I were waiting in line for Tower of Terror in California Adventure. I was wearing a camouflage shirt and there were two actors pretending to be hotel guests. One of the actors turned to me and said, "Oh! We have a soldier in our presence!" They saluted me and I shyly laughed. It's those little special Disney moments you remember forever.


(Full 50 Day Challenge List)

Make sure to like and follow The Disney Den on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment