Monday, December 31, 2012

Disney Challenge Day 43: Favorite Disney Channel Show

50 Day Disney Challenge
Day Forty-Three: Favorite Disney Channel Show


Oh gosh Disney Channel used to be the only station I watched when I was younger...it's really sad that the shows on that channel has slowly gone downhill, only focusing on the singing and fashion and making their actors pop stars instead of shows that are relatable and send a good message to their young audience.

That being said, this is a really hard question! There were so many good shows, like Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens. However, I think my favorites were That's So Raven and Wizards of Waverly Place. Which makes sense because I like stories and movies that have to do with magic of some sort (or for That's So Raven, psychics). I'd watch Hannah Montana but I'm really not a big fan of Miley Cyrus at all, and I never have been. I had a huge crush on Cole Sprouse when Suite Life of Zack and Cody was airing, so I'd watch that show all the time too. But Raven and Wizards were probably the two shows I'd really watch consistently and look for the new episodes.

(Full 50 Day Challenge List)

Make sure to like and follow The Disney Den on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment