Monday, December 3, 2012

Reflection Around the World


A few weeks ago, I received a delightful surprise tweet from Sidonie Smith telling me to watch her newest video. After watching the beautifully made video, I discovered she gave The Disney Den a shout out!! I was SO excited, and it made me so happy, I just HAVE to share the video with you guys!

This latest addition to her One Woman Disney Series is the song "Reflection" from the Disney movie, Mulan (my favorite princess!). However, she's not just singing this song, but she's singing this song in three different languages, and playing the viola! Sidonie also did her own makeup, which is absolutely stunning in this video.

I hope you enjoy, and be sure to watch the end! ;)


Also, for those of you who want to hear (or haven't already heard) the original Reflection from the movie, here it is!


Make sure to like and follow The Disney Den on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment