Friday, January 4, 2013

Disney Challenge Day 47: Least Favorite Disney Singer

50 Day Disney Challenge
Day Forty-Seven: Least Favorite Disney Singer


This definitely wasn't a difficult question. I've never been a fan of Miley Cyrus. I've never really cared for her voice or her acting. I give her props for being super successful, but I've never been that much of a fan of her or her music. When she stopped with Hannah Montana and started dressing inappropriately and being all rebellious just to get away from the "Disney" image, I lost respect. You shouldn't have to be super rebellious and crazy to prove that you've grown up and moved on from that life. But hey, if that's what she prefers to do, that's her choice. I do have to congratulate her on her recent engagement to Liam. They've been together for a long time so I wish them the best!

(Full 50 Day Challenge List)

Make sure to like and follow The Disney Den on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment