Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Disney Challenge Day 3: Favorite Heroine

50 Day Disney Challenge
Day 3: Favorite Heroine


Megara is definitely my favorite Disney heroine. I actually think she deserves to be an official princess...she's married to a GOD for crying out loud. I like her sarcasm and her independence. It certainly helps that her song is one of my top five favorite Disney songs. I feel like I can really relate to her, and it's refreshing to see a female character who wasn't originally looking for love due to past experiences.


(Full 50 Day Challenge List)

Make sure to like and follow The Disney Den on TumblrFacebook, and Twitter! :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Hercules since I was a kid but I do remember liking Megara. My favorite Disney Heroines are Pricess Leia, Black Widow and Quorra from Tron.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Black Widow!!! Quorra's pretty sick too. Fabulous choices!

      Delete